Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Book Review: The Ladies' Guide to Quitting Men

I have the worst job in the world. Honestly, I'm surprised women are even able to write books. Tina Hesper's book, The Ladies' Guide to Quitting Men, will apparently teach you how to properly use battery-powered self-lovin' machines and successfully lick carpet for the rest of your days. While the chick on the cover is pretty hot, I'm not going to waste my time reading Feminazi propaganda.

Instead, I'm going to tell you about an interesting episode of Murder Solvers I saw the other night. So this millionaire's wife gets killed, and, of course, they think the millionaire did it, but it turns out it was her high school English teacher. I mean, that's brilliant! Who would ever suspect a high school English teacher of a murder? Classic Murder Solvers.

Murder Solvers is on DBC every Wednesday at 8:30.

The Ladies' Guide to Quitting Men
Tina Hesper
Pantybuncher Publishing
Retail price: $19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment