Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Death Evaded, Taxes Remain

Queensboro, MT - Sean Michaels just may be the luckiest man alive. After surviving blood cancer and winning a lottery prize of 68 million dollars, Michaels must've been feeling pretty lucky.
However, after blowing most of his money on cocaine, hookers, and a pro sports franchise, reality caught up quickly.
"I got a notice from the IRS that I owed them 37 million dollars, more than half of what I won. I couldn't believe it. Had I known that, I might not have spent it all..."
Even more crushing for Michaels was learning from his doctor that he has tested positive for AIDS.
The articles on this site are satire, they are NOT factual, and are not intended to be taken seriously. Any resemblance to any private individuals, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment